SWEBEND PB4-8-6 CNC
PRICE UPON REQUEST
Capacities in normal mild steel with typical yield point 36,000 PSI:
Pre-bending to 18″Ø – 6′ x 1/4″ with resulting flat end of 2 times material thickness
Pre-bending to 36″Ø – 6′ x 5/16″ with resulting flat end of 2 times material thickness
Circular bending to 36″Ø – 6′ x 3/8″
Top roll diameter – 8”
Lower roll diameter – 8”
Side roll diameter – 6.5″
Total roll surface length – 80″
Maximum opening between top and lower rolls – 3/4″
Maximum tilt of side rolls – 4”
Main electrical motor size – 10 HP
- Fully hydraulic 4-Roll Double Plate Bending Roll
- Infinitely variable speed drive on top and lower rolls, by means of hydraulic motor, one for each roll.
- Automatic speed compensation.
- Hardened, ground and polished smooth rolls (54-56 HRc).
- Hydraulic drop end, with hydraulic raising of the top roll for easier part removal.
- SKF bearings in all roll journals.
- Digital Readout showing the positions of the side bending rolls on each end.
- Wireless Bluetooth control unit (Excluded when CNC is added).
- Complete electrical equipment for 220V or 480V, 3phase, 60Hz (Other voltages on request).
- Safety cable emergency stop at front and rear of machine.
- Basic Tool set for service & maintenance
- 1 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
SweBend offers a wide range of capacities up to 5” thick plate and with lengths up to 40’
Precise and Efficient Production…
When developing the PB series plate bending machine, SweBend paid particular attention to process efficiency, stability, precision, ease of use and safety. The result is the PB4 machines are well suited for highly efficient manufacturing processes. High speeds and minimized cycle times are achieved by the high drive torque and high speed.
From lighter capacity models for thinner plates all the way to massive heavy duty higher capacity models SweBend has the right solution to meet your exact requirements. Thanks to the design and robust construction of the machine, spring-back is minimized and an optimum bending result is guaranteed.
Rolls for every bending challenge…
SweBend can optionally fit the PB series machines with special rolls according to your specific needs. You can choose between chrome-plated and hardened rolls or specialized rolls, for example for corrugated plates.
Ask us for more details!
PRICE UPON REQUEST
New, 4-Roll, Hydraulic Drive, Variable Speed, Hardened & Ground Rolls, Cone Bending, Hydraulic Lifting Roll, Powered Support Rolls Under Lower Roll, Multi-axis SEVEN GOLD CNC Control