Shearing Capacity – 160 Ton Shear:
Optional Flat Bar: 2″ x 1/4″ up to 6″ x 1/2″ – No Slug Loss
– 20′ In-Feed with Rack-and-Pinion Drive System, expandable up to 40′
– Hydraulic Punch Stripper; Hydraulic Hold-down for shearing. Pneumatic hold-downs for in-feed.
– Dual Punch Feature – Allows one punch, up to 1.5″ capacity, per leg of angle with tandem 66 ton punch cylinders.
– No slug loss shear-cut featuring multi-sided blades.
– Quick Punch and Die Change – Average Tooling Cost $80/Set
– Automatic Pneumatic Material Clamping and Squaring
– Fully enclosed punching and shearing operations for operator safety including interlocked access doors to provide ability to change punch and die, access hydraulic and electrical components and more. – Integrated cooling system with hydraulic oil cooler.
– Stamping/Marking Station
– Light Curtain Safety System
– Additional punch per leg, for a total of 4 punches.
– Automatic lubrication system with programmable spray pattern.
– Auto-Loader for Angles.
AUTOMATE YOUR LAYOUT TODAY!
SUNRISE ALS – Angle Line Video
SUNRISE PC Controller Demonstration