Dual-Cylinder | Dual-Operator Ironworkers
- “Best in the Business” 3 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 40″ Electric Back Gauge (Optional extensions to 12′ available)
- Machined Punch Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning System
- Machined Notcher Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning
- Magnetic-Base LED Work Light
- Set of 11 Punches & Dies from 3/8″ – 1-1/2″
- Reversible Structural Die Block for up to 2″ diameter hole capacity including overhang for angle and channel flange punching
- Complete tool kit with Manual, CAD Parts Drawings, Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics printed and loaded on a USB
- HD Start-Up Video including safety, maintenance and operation
- Hydraulic Plate and Angle Shear Hold-Downs (Standard on IW-95KD)
- Extensive List of Optional Equipment: Accessory PDF
SUNRISE offers one of the widest ranges of CNC options on the market today including semi and fully automatic punches, automatic shearing, and angle/plate processing systems.
series ironworkers are built with the SUNRISE tradition of well-engineered products for high power, quality, and reliability at an incredible price.
SUNRISE ironworkers have two-foot pedals so separate punching and shearing operations can be safely performed simultaneously without interference.
The low-pressure setting for tool change and spotting provides maximum operator safety. The quick, fully adjustable cylinder stroke, and optional deep-throat enable mounting a wide range of special equipment
such as press brakes, vee-notchers, custom tooling, and more.
The large punching base with the “T-slots” provides a solid base for securing the punch tooling, as well as a wide range of optional and custom-designed tooling.
SUNRISE ironworkers offer the lowest cost of ownership among leading ironworker brands due to the integrated spin-on return line filter, bronze bushings and gibings, multi-sided blades, and the highest quality components as well the best in the business 3-year parts/1 year labor warranty.