Sunrise PM-88LT – Single-End Punch
Sunrise PM-88LT Capacities
Punch: 88 Tons
Power Requirements: 3 Phase | 220/480
Machine Dimensions: 64″ L x 34″ W x 78″ H
Machine Weight: 4,640 Lbs
- Single Cylinder Punching Machine
- Patented double-acting cylinder for the fastest stroke
- Oversize gauge table with scales and XY bars on ball-bearings
- Heavy-duty adjustable punch stripper with visibility window and full stroke control
- 3 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor Warranty
SUNRISE Single-END PUNCHES include, as standard, the most complete set of features of any Punching Machine brand:
- Machined Punch Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning System
- LED Magnetic-Base Work Light
- Set of 11 Punches & Dies from American Punch – 3/8″ – 1-1/2″
- Reversible Structural Die Block for up to 2″ diameter hole capacity including overhang for angle and channel flange punching
- Complete tool kit with Manual, CAD Parts Drawings, Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics printed and loaded on a USB
- Full tank of Hydraulic Oil
- HD Start-Up Video including safety, maintenance, and operation – Including QR codes to easily access on the side of each machine.
- Extensive List of Optional Equipment: Accessory PDF
SUNRISE offers one of the widest ranges of CNC options today, including semi and fully-automatic punches, automatic shearing, and new complete processing systems.
SUNRISE Series PM Hydraulic Punching Machines range in capacity from 38 Tons to 220 Tons. All Model PM Hydraulic Punching Machines from SUNRISE feature High-Speed cylinders with two-position foot pedals. Special-designed hydraulic cylinders enable the machine to retract faster, also making the cylinders slimmer.
All optional tooling on the PM machines can also be utilized on the punch station of the IW Hydraulic Ironworkers, turning the punching machine into a truly universal machine.
The low-pressure setting for tool change and spotting provides maximum operator safety. The quick, fully adjustable cylinder stroke and optional deep throat enable mounting a wide range of special equipment such as press brakes, vee-notchers, custom tooling, and more.
The large punching base with the “T-slots” provides a solid base for securing the punch tooling and a wide range of optional and custom-designed tooling.
SUNRISE offers the lowest cost of ownership among leading brands due to the bronze bushings and gibings, and the highest quality components and a standard three-year parts warranty.
Sunrise offers a complete list of accessories and other attachments for your ironworker. Download the latest accessory brochure for the latest information.
$49,950.00 – Sale! $44,950.00
New, Single-Cylinder Punching Machine, High-Speed, Includes Efficiency Package, 2″ Oversize Die-Block, New 3 Year Warranty!